This sleeping bag turn sleepsuit from Australian ErgoPouch can be used as a regular sleeping bag, or as separate legs, as overalls! Very nifty for kids that started walking, or when you move your child to a stroller or car seat.
Made from organic high quality cotton (400+ thread count), with organic cotton filling. This sleep suit comes with short sleeves and grip pads under the feet.
Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature. Check product images for a useful temperature guide. Thermometer included!
- Size 8-24 months
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 90 cm
- Fits approx 8-14 kg, height of child: approx 68-92 cm
- Size 2-4 years
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 105 cm
- Height of child: approx 92-108 cm
- Thickness: 1 TOG. Recommended for approx. 20-24°C.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe, including all fillings.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 4-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change and for transforming between sleeping bag and sleepsuit!
- Grip pads for little walkers
Fabric: Body Outer and Filling: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton/ 5% Elastane.
Pattern: Sage – white branches on light green background.
Care: Gentle Cold Wash. Cool Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable.