This sleeping bag variant from Australian ErgoPouch can be used as a regular sleeping bag, or as separate legs, as overalls! Very nifty for kids that started walking, or when you move your child to a stroller or car seat.
Made from organic high quality cotton (400+ thread count), with organic cotton filling. This sleep suit comes with comfy cotton fleece arms, grip pads under the feet, and pull over mittens for extra warmth.
Note that the child in the images is wearing a different pattern.
- Size 8-24 months
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 90 cm
- Size 2-4 years
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 105 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 TOG. Recommended for approx. 17-23°C.
- Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe, including all fillings.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 4-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change and for transforming between sleeping bag and sleepsuit!
- Grip pads for little walkers
Fabric: Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 50% Bamboo Viscose/ 50% Organic Cotton.
Pattern: Pebbles – white dots on light blue background.
Care: Gentle Cold Wash. Cool Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable.