This sleeping bag variant from Australian ErgoPouch can be used as a regular sleeping bag, or as separate legs, as overalls! Very nifty for kids that started walking, or when you move your child to a stroller or car seat.
Made from organic high quality cotton (400+ thread count), with organic cotton filling. This sleep suit comes with comfy cotton fleece arms, grip pads under the feet, and fold-over mittens for extra warmth.
- Size: 8-24 mån
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 90 cm
- Length of child: approx cm
- Size: 2-4 år
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 105 cm
- Length of child: approx ca 92-108 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 TOG. Recommended for approx. 17-23°C.
- Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe, including all fillings.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 4-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change and for transforming between sleeping bag and sleepsuit!
- Grip pads for little walkers.
- Possible to fold cuffs over hands for extra warmth.
Fabric: Body and Filling: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton/ 5% Elastane.
Pattern: Sage – white branches on light green background.
Care: Gentle Cold Wash. Cool Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable.