This sleeping bag variant from Australian ErgoPouch can be used as a regular sleeping bag, or as separate legs, as overalls! Very nifty for kids that started walking, or when you move your child to a stroller or car seat.
Made from organic high quality cotton (400+ thread count), with organic cotton filling. This sleep suit comes with comfy cotton fleece arms, grip pads under the feet, and fold-over mittens for extra warmth. Combine with suitable underwear depending on room temperature. You will find a temperature clothing guide among the product images. Thermometer included!
- Size: 3-12 months, 80 cm long (from shoulder to foot).
- Thickness: 3.5 TOG. Recommended for approx. 14-21°C.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe, including all fillings.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 4-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change and for transforming between sleeping bag and sleepsuit!
- Grip pads for little walkers.
- Possible to fold cuffs over hands for extra warmth.
Fabric: Body Outer and Filling: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Cotton/ 5% Elastane.
Pattern: Sage – white branches on light green background.
Care Instructions: Gentle Cold Wash, Do Not Tumble Dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Dry Cleanable.