Waterproof nappy cover made from one layer of smooth polyester outside and one layer of soft polyester knit inside with a breathable, waterproof PUL coating sandwiched in-between.This allows moisture from within the nappy to ‘evaporate’ through the tiny holes in the fabric, helping to keep baby cool and dry. (PUL stands for Polyurethane Laminate and is a type of laminated fabric that is waterproof and breathable.)
Combine with a fitted nappy, e.g. our organic bamboo nappy or night nappy.
- 100% polyester, coloured with safe, non-harmful dyes.
- Superior High-Tech VELCRO® means no rub marks on baby’s tummy, longer lasting grip and no curling of the tabs- to keep them looking nicer, longer.
- Fully machine washable and suitable for the tumble dryer.
- Bound in soft elastic to provide a snug fit with no gapes.
- Generously sized.
- If the cover is a little too big, try pulling it up higher between baby’s legs and attaching the velcro tabs on an upward angle. This will make the leg holes smaller.
- Wash your PUL covers in a lingerie bag to keep them looking nicer for longer.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 covers in whichever size you need, if you are planning to use them full time over your baby’s nappies.
- We recommend rotating between two covers throughout the day. One worn by baby, and one airing after you’ve done a nappy change, with one clean spare cover in case of an accident and then the other in the wash. The other 2 are for night time use; one tonight, the other tomorrow night. Hence the need for at least 6 covers. It really does make life easier to have the recommended number of covers on hand, it is very frustrating when you discover that you don’t have enough because they are all in the wash!
- Place dirty covers in a separate bucket (to nappies) in-between washes
- Wash dirty covers at least every second day with nappies or clothing. To keep covers looking their best, wash them in a lingerie bag and always ensure the velcro is attached to the wash tabs.
- Hang (most sustainable of course) or tumble dry on low heat.
Material: 100% polyester.
Sizes: Available in two sizes that fit 4-8 kg and 7-11 kg, respectively.
Pattern: Constellation – maroon graphic pattern on a white background.
Care: Machine Wash 40° – 60°, Tumble Dry if needed.
For more info (Nappy Cover): Baby BeeHinds.