Organic jersey sleeping bag. No more kicked off blankets with this beautiful organic sleeping bag for babies and children from Australian ergoPouch. This model is made from soft and stretchy organic cotton jersey, similar to T-shirt fabric, bamboo viscose and elastane. It’s even more stretchy than our regular sleeping bags and is perfect for transitioning from a swaddle or sleeping bag for babies into a sleeping bag for older babies and kids.
- Size 8-24 months
- Sleeping bag length (shoulder to foot): 90 cm
- Fits approx 8-14 kg, height of child approx 68-92 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 TOG. Recommended for approx. 16-22°C.
- Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
Fabric: Body: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane. Filling: 100% Organic Cotton.
Pattern: Grey marle – light grey and white.
Care Instructions: Gentle Cold Wash, Do Not Tumble Dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Dry Cleanable.